- Click here for a full list of all of the individual addons that I use
ActionBarSaver – Allows the saving and loading of entire action bar setups.
Align – Places a grid on screen to make it easier to arrange your interface.
ArenaReminder – Audio notifications for when arena and RBG queues pop.
AuctionMaster – Convenient and relatively simplistic auction house addon.
Bagnon – Displays all bag slots as one huge bag.
Bartender4 – Custom action bars.
Chatter – Enhanced chat window.
ClassPortraitsFinal – Replaces player avatars with class icons instead.
CloseUp – Allows more freedom in viewing the inspection window.
ColorPickerPlus – Adds an RGB-supported color wheel when choosing color options.
DebuffFilter – Show specific buffs or debuffs on focus frame.
GladiatorlosSA – Audio notifications for enemy PvP actions.
LinkWrangler – Allows the opening of more than one item tooltip at once.
Mappy – Minimap replacement.
Masque – Custom skins for action bars (accompanied with Apathy).
MogIt – Convenient browsing of transmoggable items.
MoveAnything – Allows you to move… anything on your interface.
MrtACI – Blocks otherwise unpreventable channel invites.
NCATeamRating – Displays arena team rating changes in chat after each game.
OmniCC – Shows cooldown numbers on spells.
OneClickBuyOut – Adds shift+right-click as a shortcut to buy out auctions.
PlateBuffs – Displays selective buffs and debuffs above enemy nameplates.
Postal – Mailbox replacement with option to open all.
Quartz – Cast bar replacement for player, focus, etc.
ReagentRestocker – Tool to automatically repair and sell grey items.
ReforgeLite – Automates and simplifies reforging.
RETabBinder – Changes tab to only target enemy players when in arena.
SafeQueue – Removes the “Leave Queue” button from the arena popup.
SantaUITextures – Makes the default Blizzard frames darker and with flatter textures.
sArena – Adds PvP trinkets to default arena frames.
SharedMedia – Additional fonts and bar textures for Ace supported addons.
SpamThrottle – Prevents spamming of the same message in general/trade chat.
SpellNotifications – An addon I wrote for myself that displays spell misses, successful interrupts, dispels, and removes red error text spam.
TidyPlates – Replacement for floating health bars (accompanied with ThreatPlates).
TooltipItemIcon – Shows item icons in tooltips.
WeakAuras – Highly customizable visual alerts, such as when Battle Shout falls.
WinLossTracker – Used to check win/loss record versus certain comps or classes.
yClassColors – Colors player names by their class color in the friends list and elsewhere.
- Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to import my entire interface
First, a disclaimer: My interface was designed to work with a 1920×1080 resolution. Most of it will probably work with a different resolution, but you will definitely have to move some things around, and I won’t be able to assist you. I also cannot promise to keep my entire set of addons up to date for all future patches. I encourage you to familiarize yourself with the functionality of every addon, so that in case I ever quit playing, you aren’t stuck with a buggy or broken interface.
- Close out World of Warcraft completely.
- Make a backup copy of your World of Warcraft\WTF and World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns folders. You’ll want to do this in case you encounter any issues when installing my interface, or overwrite something that you wish you had kept. Store the backup copies on your desktop or somewhere else safe.
- Download this zip file and extract it into your World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns folder. Once extracted, your folder hierarchy should look like World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\ActionBarSaver (make sure that you don’t have a folder named “veevs-addons”).
- Download this zip file and extract it into your World of Warcraft\Interface folder.
- Locate your saved variables folder. The exact file path will depend on your account name, but mine is located here: World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\84690431#1\SavedVariables . Download and extract this zip file into that folder.
- Load up World of Warcraft but do not log into your character yet. Once at the character screen, open the addons window, select “All” in the top left, and then disable the following addons: Tidy Plates Hub , Tidy Plates: Graphite , Tidy Plates: Grey Theme , Tidy Plates: Neon Theme , and Tidy Plates: Quatre Theme . Click “Okay” and then log in to your character.
- A window will pop up, asking you if want to set your default theme to Threat Plates. Click “Yes“.
- Type “/bt” and click “Profiles” in the bottom left. Under “Existing Profiles”, choose “Default”.
- Type “/badboy” and check the top checkbox.
- Type “/tidyplates” and check the box to show off-target cast bars. Click the “Nameplate Motion & Visibility” button, select “Stacking” for “Nameplate Motion Type”, and uncheck “Guardians” in the bottom right.
- Under the default game options, go to “Buffs and Debuffs” and turn on “Show All Enemy Debuffs”.
- If you are playing a caster, disregard this step. If you are playing a physical damage class, type “/pb”, go to “Profiles”, and select “WARRIOR” under “Existing Profiles”.
- Type “/dfilter”, go to “Profiles”, and select “Default” under “Existing Profiles”.
- If you wish to copy my chat box position or key bindings, you may use this screenshot as a guide. To change key bindings, type “/bt” and click “Key Bindings” in the top right.
And that should complete the installation. You may also right click your target frame, go to “Move Frame” and enable “Buffs On Top” if you wish.
PlateBuffs (/pb) is setup to show all of your debuffs on enemy nameplates by default. You may like this functionality, but I prefer to only show important debuffs (e.g., on a warrior, I’d manually hide debuffs like Deep Wounds and Physical Vulnerability). To hide a debuff, type “/pb”, go to “Specific Spells”, type the exact spell name in the box at the top, click “Okay”, and then click “Add spell”. Then find the spell in the list, and change the dropdown to “Never”. You may want to beat on a training dummy for a bit to see if any debuffs are showing up that you don’t consider crucial information.
If you run into any issues, please leave a reply on this page and I will try to assist you when I have time.